Deadline: 27 May 2016
The European Commission is currently accepting proposals from eligible organisations for its 4 th Community Development Programme in order to improve the living standards of the citizens living in the northern part of Cyprus.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The programme is divided into two lots:
- Lot 1: Support to Urban Local Communities(1,500,000)
- Lot 2: Support to Rural Local Communities(3,350,000)
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Waste management services
- Cleaning and environmental services
- Social services targeting elderly, women, children and youth
- Stray animals management services
- Pest control services
- Capacity building and strengthening of management structures
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Lot (1)
- minimum amount: EUR 400,000
- maximum amount: EUR 750,000
- Lot (2)
- minimum amount: EUR 350,000
- maximum amount: EUR 560,000
Eligibility Criteria (For both the Lots)
In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- be a legal person
- be non-profit-making
- be a local community as mentioned in Council Regulation with a population greater than 15,000 people
- be established in the northern part of Cyprus
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations
How to Apply
- The application procedure consist of two phases:
- Concept notes
- Full applications
- In the first instance, only concept notes must be submitted for evaluation. Thereafter, lead applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.