Deadline: 19 April 2016
The European Commission is currently accepting proposals for a programme entitled “International Urban Cooperation: Sustainable and Innovative Cities and Regions – India” with an aim to strengthen EU-India urban policy diplomacy and cooperation on sustainable urban development and climate actions through a focus on sustainable energy development in Indian Cities.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- working towards an Indo-EU urbanisation dialogue
- developing city pairing/partnership
- outreach and communication; facilitating networking and peer-to-peer exchange
- content production for an on-line platform and business promotion
- The project will feature a horizontal element of knowledge management and capitalization
- The planning and engagement methodologies followed by the project draw upon the EU’s urban network programmes and the Covenant of Mayors initiative, bringing them to external partners
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The funds are available up to the estimated amount of approximately EUR 1 500 000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
All actions must take place in South Asia, India.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Participation is open to all natural persons who are nationals of and legal persons (participating either individually or in a grouping – consortium – of tenderers) which are effectively established in a Member State of the European Union or in a eligible country or territory establishing common rules and procedures for the implementation of the Union’s instruments for external action (CIR) for the applicable Instrument under which the contract is financed. Participation is also open to international organisations.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Economic and financial capacity of candidate
- Professional capacity of candidate
- Technical capacity of candidate
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted in English exclusively to the Contracting Authority in a sealed envelope by post via given website.
- All written communications for this tender procedure and contract must be in English.
For more information, please visit Sustainable and Innovative Cities and Regions and download the guidelines.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.