Deadline: 14 April 2016
European Union is seeking proposals from organisations for a country based support scheme (CBSS) with an aim to support civil society in Armenia in working on human rights (political, civil, economic, social and cultural), and democratization.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The EU’s actions through EIDHR are designed to help civil society to become an effective force for political reform and defense of human rights. Building on its key strength the EIDHR is able to focus on sensitive political issues and innovative approaches.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Support to promotion of the rights of the child
- Supporting freedom of expression and freedom of religion or beliefs
- Support actions aiming at ensuring free and independent media and an open and free internet
- Support to civil society to promote pluralistic and inclusive political participation, including for all segments of society such as women, minorities, indigenous peoples, people with disabilities or vulnerable groups
- Protection of the social, economic and cultural rights, especially for groups particularly vulnerable to discrimination, such as the poor, women, children, people with disabilities, migrants, rights of persons belonging to minorities and other groups.
- Support for the structure and operation of trade unions, enabling social dialogue between different groups, developing mechanisms for exchange of opinions and democratic dialogue.
Any grant requested under this call for proposal must fall between EUR 150,000to EUR 400,000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Actions must take place in Armenia.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
The initial planned duration of an action may not be lower than 12 months nor exceed 24 months.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person and
- be non-profit-making and
- be a specific type of organisation such as: non-governmental organisation non-profit organisations, community-based organisations and private sector non-profit agencies, institutions and organisations and networks thereof at local, national, regional and international level and
- be established in Armenia or a Member State of the European Union or of the European Economic Area and
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary and
- operate in partnership with at least one local partner
- The lead applicant must act with co-applicant(s) as specified hereafter. Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
- The lead applicant and its co-applicant(s) may act with affiliated entity(ies) that include:
- Entities directly or indirectly controlled by an applicant (daughter companies or first-tier subsidiaries). They may also be entities controlled by an entity controlled by an applicant (granddaughter companies or second-tier subsidiaries) and the same applies to further tiers of control;
- Entities directly or indirectly controlling the applicant (parent companies). Likewise, they may be entities controlling an entity controlling the applicant;
- Entities under the same direct or indirect control as the applicant (sister companies).
How to Apply
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
- The application procedure consists of two phases:
- concept notes
- full application
- In the first instance, only concept notes must be submitted for evaluation. Thereafter, lead applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.