Deadline: 27 May 2016
European Union is seeking applications from the organisations for Action grants to support transnational projects to promote good practices on gender roles and to overcome gender stereotypes in education, training and in the workplace. This call for proposals for action grants is based on the 2015 annual work programme of the Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme (REC Programme).
The call aims at contributing to the promotion of equality between women and men in education, training and the labour market. Projects should aim at changing attitudes, behaviours and practices that hamper progress towards equality and restrict the potential of women, men, girls and boys.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- To address the stereotyping of educational and career choices and to promote gender equality in education, training and career guidance;
- To attract women into male-dominated sectors or occupations, and conversely to attract men into female-dominated sectors or occupations;
- To challenge stereotypical assumptions about the roles of women and men in the labour market, including in leadership positions, and to change behaviours and practices that hamper equality;
- To ensure that work practices promote gender equality, and do not reinforce stereotypes, gender segregation and inequalities.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Iceland and Liechtenstein
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Relevance to the priorities of the call
- Quality of the proposed action
- European added value of the project
- Expected results, dissemination, sustainability and long-term impact
Applicants and partners must comply with the following requirements:
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Legal status: Applicants and partners must be legally constituted public or private organisations, or international organisations
- Non-profit: The applicant must be a non-profit organisation.
- The project must be transnational and must be submitted by a partnership of eligible organisations
- The EU grant requested cannot be lower than EUR 200,000. There is no upper limit.
- Projects must not have started prior to the date of submission of the grant application.
How to Apply
To apply to this call for proposals, organisations must register and submit their applications via PRIMOS.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
For more information, please visit this link.