Deadline: 13 May 2016
The European Union (EU) is currently accepting applications for a programme entitled “EU-India cooperation on ICT-related standardisation, policy and legislation” with an aim to support intensified cooperation between the EU and India on ICT-related standardisation, policy and legislation issues as well as on exchange of statistical data and metadata.
The specific purpose of this contract is to support efforts for early alignment of ICT standardisation in the areas and facilitate co-operation and exchange of best practices between relevant actors in the EU and India.
- For the ICT component
- For the component on statistics
The funds are available up to the estimated amount of approximately EUR 2,400,000.
All actions must take place in India.
Participation is open to all natural persons who are nationals of and legal persons (participating either individually or in a grouping – consortium – of tenderers) which are effectively established in a Member State of the European Union or in a eligible country or territory establishing common rules and procedures for the implementation of the Union’s instruments for external action (CIR) for the applicable Instrument under which the contract is financed. Participation is also open to international organisations.
- Economic and financial capacity of candidate
- Professional capacity of candidate
- Technical capacity of candidate
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted in English exclusively to the Contracting Authority in a sealed envelope by post via given website.
- All written communications for this tender procedure and contract must be in English.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.