Deadline: 28 April 2016
European Commission is seeking proposals for its Creative Europe-Cross Sectoral Refugees Integration Projects 2016 to support cultural, audio-visual and cross-sectorial projects that aim to facilitate the integration of refugees into European communities by fostering respect and understanding for diversity, democratic values and citizenship, intercultural dialogue, tolerance and respect for other cultures.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- The establishment of a Guarantee Facility targeting the cultural and creative sectors
- The promotion of transnational policy cooperation
- Supporting a network of Creative Europe Desks
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Priority will be given to projects that can:
- help refugees and migrants socialize and express themselves without necessarily speaking immediately the host country language.
- be learning platforms in a wider sense, fostering respect and understanding for diversity, intercultural and civic competencies, democratic values and citizenship.
- give EU citizens the opportunity to discover, learn from and understand the values and cultures of refugees and migrants and – in the process rediscover and enrich their own.
- support the showcasing and co-creation of cultural and/or audiovisual works across Europe.
- offer the possibility of collaboration with organisations in other sectors in order to stimulate a more comprehensive, rapid, effective and long-term response to this global challenge.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- An estimated budget of 1,6 million EURO is available for co financing up to 80% of the total eligible budget.
- 8-12 projects will be selected. The minimum grant is 100.000€ and the maximum is 200.00€
- The maximum duration of a project is 24 months.
- Applications that fall outside this funding framework will not be considered.
- The 28 Member States of the European Union,
- The EFTA/EEA countries: Iceland and Norway,
- EU candidate countries: Turkey, Albania, Serbia, Montenegro and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia,
- Potential candidate: Bosnia and Herzegovina
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Eligible projects are implemented by creative partnerships that will involve a project leader and at least two other partners (having their legal seat in at least two different countries taking part in the Culture sub-programme of Creative Europe).
- The project leader and at least one of the partners must be active in the cultural and creative sectors. The additional partners may be active in relevant sectors such as the public, social, healthcare, educational spheres or any other field that could support the integration of refugees.
- Individuals may not apply for a grant.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Creative Europe.