Deadline: 27 May 2016
The European Commission is currently accepting applications from organisations for the thematic programme “Society Organisations (CSOs) and Local Authorities (LAs)” in order to support CSOs’ contributions to, and increase their participation in promoting accountability, inclusive national development and policy making in Trinidad and Tobago.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Supporting initiatives promoting improved democratic governance, accountability at country level and with public authorities, such as independent budget analysis, expenditure tracking, monitoring the implementation of polices and laws, anti- corruption initiatives, integrity pacts, participatory budgeting, participatory audits, procurement monitoring and public access to information legislation, and promoting judicial reform.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between EUR 300,000 and EUR 340,000
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person
- be non-profit-making
- be a specific type of organisation such as: non-governmental organisation, public sector operator, local authority, international (inter-governmental) organisation of the Rules of application of the EU Financial Regulation
- be established in a Member State of the European Union
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations
- The lead applicant must act with co-applicant(s) as specified hereafter.
- At least two co-applicants that are established in Trinidad and Tobago must be involved in the action.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The application procedure consists of two phases:
- Concept notes
- Full applications
- In the first instance, only concept notes must be submitted for evaluation. Thereafter, lead applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.