Deadline: 25 April 2016
The European Commission is currently accepting applications for a programme entitled “Support of Public Administration Capacity Building in Turkmenistan” to support the modernisation, in line with international and European standards, the know-how and skills of the Turkmen Public Administration by building up the capacity of the institutions responsible for the training and professional development of civil servants.
The specific purpose of this project is to enhance the institutional and training capacities of the Academy of Civil Servants and of relevant state bodies through the development of modern training programmes.
All actions must take place in Central Asia – Turkmenistan.
- Economic and financial capacity of candidate
- Professional capacity of candidate
- Technical capacity of candidate
- Participation is open to all natural persons who are nationals of and legal persons participating either individually or in a grouping – consortium – of tenderers which are effectively established in a Member State of the European Union or in a eligible country or territory and establishing common rules and procedures for the implementation of the Union’s instruments for external action (CIR) for the applicable Instrument under which the contract is financed.
- Participation is also open to international organisations.
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted in English exclusively to the Contracting Authority in a sealed envelope by post via given website.
- All written communications for this tender procedure and contract must be in English.
For more information, please visit Support for Public Administration Capacity Building and download the guidelines.