Deadline: 25 April 2016
The European Commission is currently accepting applications for a programme entitled “Support of Public Administration Capacity Building in Turkmenistan” to support the modernisation, in line with international and European standards, the know-how and skills of the Turkmen Public Administration by building up the capacity of the institutions responsible for the training and professional development of civil servants.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The specific purpose of this project is to enhance the institutional and training capacities of the Academy of Civil Servants and of relevant state bodies through the development of modern training programmes.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
All actions must take place in Central Asia – Turkmenistan.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Economic and financial capacity of candidate
- Professional capacity of candidate
- Technical capacity of candidate
- Participation is open to all natural persons who are nationals of and legal persons participating either individually or in a grouping – consortium – of tenderers which are effectively established in a Member State of the European Union or in a eligible country or territory and establishing common rules and procedures for the implementation of the Union’s instruments for external action (CIR) for the applicable Instrument under which the contract is financed.
- Participation is also open to international organisations.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Applications must be submitted in English exclusively to the Contracting Authority in a sealed envelope by post via given website.
- All written communications for this tender procedure and contract must be in English.
For more information, please visit Support for Public Administration Capacity Building and download the guidelines.