Deadline: 17 May 2016
The European Union (EU) is currently accepting proposals from eligible organisations for a programme entitled “Support to cultural activities 2016” to increase public awareness of EU core values and enhance visibility of the EU cooperation in Palestine through the support to the Palestinian cultural sector.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The programme is divided into two lots:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Lot 1: Support to cultural activities ( 340,000 EUR)
- Enhance the visibility of the EU in Palestine though the support to cultural events which attract a lot of people all around the country (including in isolated areas, refugee camps, etc…).
- Raise awareness on Palestinian culture.
- Lot 2: Empowerment of Youth CSOs working in the cultural sector (80,000 EUR)
- Enhance the visibility of the EU in Palestine though the support to innovative cultural projects developed by youth CSOs working in the cultural sector (especially in isolated areas, refugee camps, etc).
- Contribute to build capacities of youth CSOs working in the cultural sector.
- Actions with a strong “Euro-Palestinian” dimension (i.e. clearly promoting exchange between various European cultural organisation and Palestinian ones.
- Actions promoting partnerships amongst events/festivals and/or consortiums of cultural players contributing to more unified sector all around the country.
- Proposals that contain capacity development activities, especially for youth.
- Proposals that are not limited to one area, but target the entire country, including Gaza.
- Protect and enhance Palestinian social cohesion, identity and heritage.
Size of Grants
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
- Lot 1: minimum amount: EUR 120,000 and maximum amount: EUR 170,000.
- Lot 2: minimum amount: EUR 20,000 and maximum amount: EUR 40,000.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person
- be non-profit-making
- be a specific type of organisation such as: non-governmental organisation, public sector operator, local authority
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or in Palestine or in an ENI Partner Countries in the Southern Area (European Neighbourhood Instrument).
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary.
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations
- The lead applicant may act individually or with co-applicant(s)
- Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
How to Apply
- The application procedure consists of two phases:
- Concept notes
- Full applications
- In the first instance, only concept notes must be submitted for evaluation. Thereafter, lead applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application.
- In order to apply for the program, the applicants have to register themselves in PADOR, an on-line database via given website.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.