Deadline: 17 June 2016
The European Union is currently accepting proposals from eligible organisations for “Promotion and protection of human rights of Roma, Egyptians and other vulnerable groups” in Montenegro. The global objective of this call for proposals is to ensure durable and sustainable solutions for protecting fundamental human rights of vulnerable groups in compliance with international standards.
Priority issues of this Call for Proposals revolve around four pillars which would enable the target population to have improved access to their rights: employment, education, health care and social inclusion.
Size of Grants
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between EUR 950,000.00 and EUR 1,000.000.00.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person
- be non-profit-making
- be a specific type of organisation such as: non-governmental organisation, international organisation
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or Montenegro
- have at least 3 years of experience in implementing and supporting projects facilitating the integration of RE in Eastern Europe and/or the Balkans
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations
- The lead applicant may act individually or with co-applicant(s).
- Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
How to Apply
Applicants have to register themselves in PADOR, an on-line database via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.