Deadline: 17 June 2016
The European Union is currently accepting proposals from eligible organisations for “Promotion and protection of human rights of Roma, Egyptians and other vulnerable groups” in Montenegro. The global objective of this call for proposals is to ensure durable and sustainable solutions for protecting fundamental human rights of vulnerable groups in compliance with international standards.
Priority issues of this Call for Proposals revolve around four pillars which would enable the target population to have improved access to their rights: employment, education, health care and social inclusion.
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between EUR 950,000.00 and EUR 1,000.000.00.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person
- be non-profit-making
- be a specific type of organisation such as: non-governmental organisation, international organisation
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or Montenegro
- have at least 3 years of experience in implementing and supporting projects facilitating the integration of RE in Eastern Europe and/or the Balkans
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations
- The lead applicant may act individually or with co-applicant(s).
- Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
How to Apply
Applicants have to register themselves in PADOR, an on-line database via given website.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.