Deadline: 17 June 2016
The European Union is currently accepting proposals from eligible organisations for “Promotion and protection of human rights of Roma, Egyptians and other vulnerable groups” in Montenegro. The global objective of this call for proposals is to ensure durable and sustainable solutions for protecting fundamental human rights of vulnerable groups in compliance with international standards.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Priority issues of this Call for Proposals revolve around four pillars which would enable the target population to have improved access to their rights: employment, education, health care and social inclusion.
Size of Grants
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between EUR 950,000.00 and EUR 1,000.000.00.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person
- be non-profit-making
- be a specific type of organisation such as: non-governmental organisation, international organisation
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or Montenegro
- have at least 3 years of experience in implementing and supporting projects facilitating the integration of RE in Eastern Europe and/or the Balkans
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations
- The lead applicant may act individually or with co-applicant(s).
- Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
How to Apply
Applicants have to register themselves in PADOR, an on-line database via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.