Deadline: 22 June 2016
URBACT networks are seeking proposals for its Implementation Networks Programme to promote exchange and learning between cities. URBACT’s mission is to enable cities to work together and develop integrated solutions to common urban challenges, by networking, learning from one another’s experiences, drawing lessons and identifying good practices to improve urban policies.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- To improve the capacities of cities to manage sustainable urban policies and practices in an integrated and participative way
- To improve the design of sustainable urban strategies and action plans in cities
- To improve the implementation of sustainable urban strategies and action plans in cities
- To ensure that practitioners and decision-makers at all levels (EU, national, regional and local) have increased access to URBACT thematic knowledge and share know-how on sustainable urban development
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The URBACT III programme area consists of:
- The 28 EU Member States.
- 2 Partner States: Norway and Switzerland. Partners from Norway and Switzerland cannot make use of ERDF allocations, but as official Partner States in the URBACT III programme, their cities are co-financed at 50% by national funds.
- Instrument for Pre Accession (IPA) countries: Partners from IPA countries can participate in operations using IPA funding, without receiving ERDF co-financing.
- Other countries: Partners from other countries, anywhere in the world, can participate with their own funding.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants shall create and submit their applications in English through the online platform Via given website.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.