TRAID funds projects to combat the negative impacts of the textile supply and production chain on people and / or the environment.
Projects can relate to any part of the textile supply and production chain including:-
- Growing Harvesting
- Washing and treatment
- Cutting and sewing
- TRAID has funded projects of between £10,000 and £180,000. The applicants can apply for any amount of the total funding.
Project requirements for funding
Projects should incorporate the following principles:-
- Reducing inequality.
- Involving the local partner and beneficiaries in the project design, and including them in its implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Building the capacity of the local organization(s).
- Protecting and improving the environment or do it no harm.
- Aiming for sustainability.
What types of costs TRIAD funs?
- Project Costs including associated core and capital costs.
- Pre –project costs to improve implementation and success (for example, baseline studies, research and capacity needs assessments).
- Organizational development costs of the local NGO.
TRIAD welcomes applications from smaller organisations. However, TRAID will consider applications from large organisations.
How to apply
The application process will be opening shortly in early 2015. Please keep your eyes on the opportunities. We will publish opportunity announcement once the Fund makes a call.
More information about this Funding Opportunity is available in the PDF version. If you are a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can instantly download this PDF version. Not a Premium Member? Click here to Sign up! Not interested? Continue reading…