Deadline: 10 June 2016
Applications are open for the SBI Youth for India fellowship programme 2016 whose aim is to achieve as much diversity as possible in terms of professional experience, education and cultural background, to be able to bring fresh perspectives towards rural development. The Programme seeks to help India secure an equitable and sustainable growth path by:
- Providing educated Indian youth with an opportunity to touch lives and create positive change at the grass root level in rural India.
- Providing NGOs working on development projects in rural India with educated manpower whose skill sets can be used to catalyze rural development.
- Promoting a forum for the Programme alumni to share ideas and contribute to rural development throughout their professional life.
- Stipend: Rs 15,000/- to meet living expenses
- Local Transport Allowance: Rs 1,000/- per month
- A Readjustment Allowance of Rs. 30,000/- upon successful completion of the Fellowship
- To and fro travel costs of the Fellows from his/her place of residence to project location as well as for training programmes
- Medical Insurance
- Mentorship by experienced professionals in the field
- Access to the Community through well-established Partner NGOs
- Linkages with premier organizations of the country
Applicants must be:
- An Indian citizen
- Young Professionals or Fresh Graduates
- Age 21-32 (as on date of commencement of programme)
- 13th June, 2016: Candidates shortlisted for personal interview will be intimated.
- 1st July, 2016: Candidates selected for the programme will be intimated.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Fellowship Pogramme.