Deadline: 15 April 2016
The Watson University is currently accepting applications from next generation Social Entrepreneurs from across the world for its Fall 2016 semester program or degree track.
Watson provides a 15 week incubator like experience in which selected candidates complete short master courses from the world’s foremost leaders, entrepreneurs, and thinkers including a co-recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, one of Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people and more; intensive mentorship; and training in the entrepreneurial skills of empathy, creativity, resilience, grit, bootstrapping, team building and fundraising. Watson helps next generation social entrepreneurs develop and advance solutions to the toughest challenges facing the world.
There are four further full ride fellowships available for scholars to apply to:
- The Enlight China Fellowship: A full ride scholarship to one promising next generation social entrepreneur from greater China (including Hong Kong and Taiwan).
- The Enlight Women Fellowship: A full ride scholarship to one promising next generation social entrepreneur working to increase access and quality of education for women and girls around the world.
- The Luff Peace Fellowship: A full ride scholarship to one promising next generation social entrepreneur working to promote and usher in peace around the world.
- The Middle East Fellowship: A full ride scholarship to one promising next generation social entrepreneur from the Middle East.
Applicant must ensure that he/she-
- is 18-23 years old
- has a clear idea for positive social change with a track record that demonstrates the viability of the idea.
- has a deep seated passion for solving the problem they are addressing.
- is coachable – embraces honest feedback and desires to improve.
- is addressing the root cause of the problem they are choosing to solve, rather than putting a band-aid on a problem.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit an online application form in order to apply.
For more information, please visit Watson University.