Deadline: 30 April 2016
Applicants are invited to apply for UNESCO/POLAND Co-Sponsored Research Fellowships Programme whose aim is to promote human resource capacities in the developing countries and to enhance international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of Poland.
The fellowship will be an opportunity to undertake an individual research programme in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering.
- Africa: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Togo, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia & Pacific: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam Cambodia, China, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam
- Europe: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Georgia, Republic of Moldova, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey, Ukraine
- Latin America & The Caribbean: Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela(Bolivarian Republic of)
- By Polish Authorities:
- Free tuition and access to the university facilities based on the local regulations.
- Accommodation at the AGH UST Student Campus organised for fellows by the UNESCO AGH Chair
- Monthly allowance of 1350 PLN (1 USD = approximately 3.9 PLN)
- By UNESCO:
- International travel expenses
- Health insurance for fellowship beneficiaries who are declared medically fit
Applicants must be:
- Individuals from the member states (mentioned above) are eligible to apply.
- Hold the Bachelor’s or M.Sc. degrees.
- Be proficient in reading and writing English.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application from via given website.
For more information, please visit Fellowships Programme.