Deadline: 30 April 2016
Applicants are invited to apply for UNESCO/POLAND Co-Sponsored Research Fellowships Programme whose aim is to promote human resource capacities in the developing countries and to enhance international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of Poland.
The fellowship will be an opportunity to undertake an individual research programme in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Africa: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Togo, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia & Pacific: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam Cambodia, China, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam
- Europe: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Georgia, Republic of Moldova, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey, Ukraine
- Latin America & The Caribbean: Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela(Bolivarian Republic of)
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- By Polish Authorities:
- Free tuition and access to the university facilities based on the local regulations.
- Accommodation at the AGH UST Student Campus organised for fellows by the UNESCO AGH Chair
- Monthly allowance of 1350 PLN (1 USD = approximately 3.9 PLN)
- By UNESCO:
- International travel expenses
- Health insurance for fellowship beneficiaries who are declared medically fit
Applicants must be:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Individuals from the member states (mentioned above) are eligible to apply.
- Hold the Bachelor’s or M.Sc. degrees.
- Be proficient in reading and writing English.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application from via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Fellowships Programme.