Deadline: 31 July 2016
CAS Sofia invites outstanding scholars to pursue their individual research projects during in-residence periods of up to five months.
- A monthly stipend of 750 euro (liable to 10% income tax) to cover living expenses related to the stay in Sofia
- Accommodation in Sofia, comprising living quarters and working space. The Fellows will also have free access to the CAS library and electronic resources/databases
- Travel from the home country to Sofia and back, visa and insurance costs (up to 850 Euro);
- Research field trip abroad during the fellowship period – up to1500 Euros (a one-time allowance)
- Research expenses (100 euro per month)
- Be citizens of one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Belarus, China (permanent residence in Tibet or Xinjiang Autonomous Regions), Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan
- Have completed a PhD in the fields of the humanities and social sciences
- International research experience (participation in projects and refereed conferences) and publications in peer-reviewed academic editions are strong advantages
- Preference will be given to candidates below the age of 45
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must download the application form via given website.
All application documents should be presented in English.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit GERDA HENKEL Fellowship.