Deadline: 8 April 2016
Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation is seeking applications for its INK Fellows program. The Program is a young, global and cross-disciplinary community of path-breakers who believe in the shapers of tomorrow. The Program aims to provide them the support necessary to leverage their impact.
- To create a community of like-minded peers on unconventional ‘career’ paths, from any field. The experience of being a change-maker is often isolating, as it can lack the financial security, clarity of direction and social network that come with traditional jobs. Being an INK Fellow provides the peer-support necessary to take brilliant work to the next level.
- To leverage their impact, through mentorship, support, networks and specially designed opportunities.
- To provide them a platform for discovery and exposure like no other, so that our change-makers gain access to potential customers, funding opportunities, accolades and other forms of support critical to their development and success.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- INK prefers Fellows to be based in young economies, but great candidates from any location will be considered seriously and competitively.
- Candidates must be present for the entire duration of the INK2016 Conference, and arrive in Goa two days earlier. Fellows will be in Goa from September 14th–19th, 2016.
- Candidates should be changemakers specializing in any field, for example (but not limited to) technology, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and design, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social impact.
- A candidate’s actions must speak louder than their words. Humility is important, and self-promoters will not be accepted.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Fellows Program.