Deadline: 8 April 2016
Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation is seeking applications for its INK Fellows program. The Program is a young, global and cross-disciplinary community of path-breakers who believe in the shapers of tomorrow. The Program aims to provide them the support necessary to leverage their impact.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- To create a community of like-minded peers on unconventional ‘career’ paths, from any field. The experience of being a change-maker is often isolating, as it can lack the financial security, clarity of direction and social network that come with traditional jobs. Being an INK Fellow provides the peer-support necessary to take brilliant work to the next level.
- To leverage their impact, through mentorship, support, networks and specially designed opportunities.
- To provide them a platform for discovery and exposure like no other, so that our change-makers gain access to potential customers, funding opportunities, accolades and other forms of support critical to their development and success.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- INK prefers Fellows to be based in young economies, but great candidates from any location will be considered seriously and competitively.
- Candidates must be present for the entire duration of the INK2016 Conference, and arrive in Goa two days earlier. Fellows will be in Goa from September 14th–19th, 2016.
- Candidates should be changemakers specializing in any field, for example (but not limited to) technology, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and design, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social impact.
- A candidate’s actions must speak louder than their words. Humility is important, and self-promoters will not be accepted.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the application form via given website.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Fellows Program.