Deadline: 15 February 2016
The TechChange is currently inviting applications from recent graduates and rising college seniors based outside of the Unites States (also non-US citizens based in US with student visas or other legal working status) for its Summer Fellowship program 2016.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The fellows will get an opportunity to participate in practical training in web development along with a unique exposure to a range of applications and organizations using technology to tackle a variety of global challenges — from creating prosthetic limbs with a 3D printer to combating malaria with mobile devices.
What fellowship covers?
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- A $2,000 monthly stipend for 3 months.
- Field trips to organizations working in technology and social change.
- A round-trip plane ticket to DC from a location within the US.
- Applicants can be non-US citizens based in or outside the USA.
- Applicants must be a current junior, senior, or a recent graduate.
- Applicants should be available to spend 3 months period (6 June – 26 August 2016) in the USA.
- Applicants should have at least one year of experience in computer science or web development.
- Applicants must possess an interest in international relations, international development, humanitarian work, and social good.
- Applicants must have passion to make a difference in the world – interest in international relations, international development, humanitarian work, and social good is a requirement.
- Applicants must be willing to challenge themselves. Self-starting youth with willingness to have a little fun is must.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must fill the online application form available on the website.
For more information, please visit summer fellowship.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.