Deadline: 15 August 2015
Do you belong to a developing country? Are you young-talented professional with strong research background? If yes, the new Think Tank Links Fellowship of Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) and Atlas Corps is awaiting you! This is an opportunity for you to shadow leading US think tanks for six months period. Don’t miss your chance to be enrolled in a professional development training program and join a growing network of nonprofit leaders from around the world.
The Think Tank Links fellows will conduct research on topic related to democratic or economic reforms; contribute to CIPE’s Development blog to highlight key findings; participate in Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab Training sessions; and attend orientation, roundtable discussions, and other activities.
The fellows will receive logistical support regarding visa, health insurance, stipend, and international travel. They will also receive monthly living stipend to cover housing, food and transportation for one person.
Selected candidates are expected to pay for their travel to the U.S. Embassy and pay the initial visa expenses. If the visa is approved, CIPE and Atlas Corps will reimburse your visa fees, but not the travel to the Embassy.
- Applicants must have a demonstrated research background relating to issues of democracy and/or economic reform.
- Applicants must have a Bachelors degree or higher, preferably in Economics, Public Policy, Finance, or a related field.
- Applicants must have at least two (2) years of professional experiences with proven record of research-based work.
- Applicants must be proficient in English (both in writing and speaking).
- Applicant must be 35 years old or younger.
- Applicant must be currently working for a think tank, policy research institution, or a similar organization.
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit an online application.
- Attach a writing sample (in English) that demonstrates your research, writing, and analytical skills. It should be in Word document or PDF file, and it should be no more than 10 pages.
- Follow the instructions on the application to attach two (2) letters of recommendations from individuals who know you in a professional capacity and can write about your skills and experiences as well as your potential for success as a Think Tank LINKS Fellow. One of the letters should be from your current employer.
For more information, please visit Think Tank Links Fellowship.