Deadline: 18 March 2016
FISP-Climat aims to encourage reproducible and long-term projects, in order to stimulate a market for technologies or services to mitigate and/or adapt to climate change in developing countries.
The aim is to fund, through an initial call for expressions of interest, five to ten projects with a grant of a maximum of €500,000 per project
Eligible Project Themes
Adaptation to climate change
- Water management in industry
- Optimising waste water treatment and water distribution networks
- Pumping water from renewable resources
- Establishment of observation tools and indicators (MRV)
- Risk prevention
Mitigation of climate change
- Generation of electricity, heat and cold from renewable resources
- Biofuel production
- Energy efficiency in industry
- Energy efficiency in construction
- Waste management and energy recovery
- Projects promoting a circular economy
- Smart grids
- Urban mobility.
- Emergence of new transport solutions.
- Countries in the Sub-Saharan Africa, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) zone
- The North African – Mediterranean region
- Other developing countries
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit this link.