Deadline: 31 March 2016
The Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa is inviting proposals from civil society organizations, Community or state actors to support innovative programmes working towards open society ideals and which advocate for these ideals in southern Africa.
- Human Rights, Access to Justice and the Rule of Law
- Democracy and Governance
- Social and Economic Justice
- Natural Resources Governance
- Youth Arts and Culture
- Women’s Rights
- OSISA invites proposals from civil society, community or state actors from Southern Africa, which are not formally registered entities.
- OSISA will consider concept proposals from such unregistered and informal groups and formations that, if approved, may then be further developed into fully-fledged grant proposals for consideration.
- Non-registered groups and formations may submit OSISA 2016 Concept Proposal Forms for consideration by OSISA.
How to Apply
To apply, organizations and entities operating and registered in southern Africa need to complete and submit the OSISA 2016 Grant Application Form given on the website.
For more information, please visit OSISA.