Deadline: 29 March 2016
PACF supports organisations across four continents, with special attention given to countries with the most need of PMTCT interventions: Nigeria, Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda, Ethiopia, Cameroon, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Angola, Burundi, Chad, Tanzania, Kenya and India.
The application should focus on ending paediatric HIV and target one or more of the following five topics areas aligned to the Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT) WHO strategy.
- Community Interventions Addressing Loss to Follow-up in PMTCT
- Supporting Positive Mothers and their Affected Families
- Preventing Unintended Pregnancies
- Keeping Adolescent and Young Women HIV Negative
- Identifying Children Living with HIV and Ensuring Early Infant Diagnosis
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their applications via online application system provided on the website.
For more information, please visit Positive Action for Children Fund.