Deadline: 8 April 2016
European Union is seeking applications from the organisations for its Action grants to support national or transnational projects to enhance the rights of victims of crime/victims of violence. This call for proposals is based on the 2015 annual work programmes of the Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme (REC Programme) and of the Justice Programme.
- To co-fund transnational projects that support victims of violence in line with the specific objective of the Rights, Equality and Citizenship (REC) Programme:
- To co-fund transnational and national projects that enhance the rights of crime victims in line with the specific objective of the Justice Programme to facilitate effective access to justice for all, including promoting and supporting the rights of victims of crime (Access to justice strand).
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Iceland
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Relevance to the priorities of the call
- Quality of the proposed action
- European added value of the project
- Expected results, dissemination, sustainability and long-term impact
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants and partners must comply with the following requirements:
- Legal status: Applicants and partners must be legally constituted public or private organisations, or international organisations
- Non-profit: The applicant must be a non-profit organisation.
- The EU grant requested cannot be lower than EUR 75 000. There is no upper limit.
- Projects must not have started prior to the date of submission of the grant application
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
To apply to this call for proposals organisations must register and submit their applications via PRIMOS.
For more information, please visit this link.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.