Deadline: 8 April 2016
European Union is seeking applications from the organisations for its Action grants to support national or transnational projects to enhance the rights of victims of crime/victims of violence. This call for proposals is based on the 2015 annual work programmes of the Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme (REC Programme) and of the Justice Programme.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- To co-fund transnational projects that support victims of violence in line with the specific objective of the Rights, Equality and Citizenship (REC) Programme:
- To co-fund transnational and national projects that enhance the rights of crime victims in line with the specific objective of the Justice Programme to facilitate effective access to justice for all, including promoting and supporting the rights of victims of crime (Access to justice strand).
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Iceland
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Relevance to the priorities of the call
- Quality of the proposed action
- European added value of the project
- Expected results, dissemination, sustainability and long-term impact
Applicants and partners must comply with the following requirements:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Legal status: Applicants and partners must be legally constituted public or private organisations, or international organisations
- Non-profit: The applicant must be a non-profit organisation.
- The EU grant requested cannot be lower than EUR 75 000. There is no upper limit.
- Projects must not have started prior to the date of submission of the grant application
How to Apply
To apply to this call for proposals organisations must register and submit their applications via PRIMOS.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit this link.