Deadline: 1 June 2016
European Union is seeking applications from the organisations for Action grants to support national or transnational projects on multi-agency and multi-disciplinary cooperation to respond to violence against women and/or children, and on tackling underreporting. This call for proposals for action grants is based on the 2015 annual work programme of the Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme (REC Programme).
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- To encourage victims and witnesses to report violence against women and/or children to the relevant authorities and institutions
- To develop and implement multi-sectoral and multi-disciplinary cooperation
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Iceland and Liechtenstein
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Financial Capacity: Applicants and partners must have stable and sufficient sources of funding to maintain their activity throughout the period for which the grant is awarded and to participate in its funding. Organisations participating in several projects shall have sufficient financial capacity to implement multiple projects.
- Operational capacity: The applicant and the partners must have sufficient operational and professional capacities to implement the activities for which co-funding is requested. Organisations participating in several projects shall have sufficient operational capacity to implement multiple projects.
Applicants and partners must comply with the following requirements:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Legal status: Applicants and partners must be legally constituted public or private organisations, or international organisations
- Non-profit: The applicant must be a non-profit organisation.
- The project can be either national or transnational.
- The application must involve at least two organisations (applicant and partner);
- One public authority per participating country must either be involved in the project (as applicant or partner) or express in writing its support for the application;
- The EU grant requested cannot be lower than EUR 75 000;
- The project must not have started prior to the date of submission of the grant application
How to Apply
To apply to this call for proposals, organisations must register and submit their applications via PRIMOS.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit this link.