Deadline: 2 June 2015
The Agence Nationale Recherche (ANR) is seeking proposals for its first call on the extension of working life and its consequences on health and well-being. The call is joint programming initiative (JPI) tittled as “More Years, Better Lives.” The objective of JPI More Years Better Lives is the better coordination of national, European and Canadian R&D programmes and activities relevant to Demographic Change (ageing societies) in order to address the most urgent and demanding challenges.
Ten European countries participate in the call: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands and United Kingdom, together with Canada. The total budget amounts approximately to 8 million Euros. This call focuses on Extended Working Life and its Interaction with Health, Wellbeing and beyond.
This call invites proposals for funding research into one or more of four broad topics:
- Modern work factors
- Longer working life & Inequality
- Health challenges
- Caring responsibilities
- Public and private scientific, research, technological and innovation institutions; universities; research active industry; NGOs; other institutions involved in research activities are eligible.
- Only transnational projects will be funded. Each proposal must involve a minimum of three eligible applicants from at least three different countries participating in the call. The maximum number of eligible participants in a project consortium is seven.
- Each consortium must nominate a Principal Investigator (PI) among the project’s co-Principal Investigators (co-PI).
- Each applicant can submit up to two research proposals as co-PI or only one as PI.
How to Submit Proposal?
Joint proposals (in English), must be submitted to the online submission website by the deadline. Information on how to submit proposals electronically is available in the “Document for Governance of the call and Evaluation Procedure” on the website.
For more information, visit JPI-MYBL.