Deadline: 12 September 2014
The Elton John AIDS Foundation is accepting applications from registered not-for-profit and charitable organizations in Africa, Asia, Europe, America and the Caribbean for its Pioneer Grants. The foundation aims to create an AIDS free future for everybody in this world. The foundation provides funding to programs that help to
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Alleviate the physical, emotional or financial pain of people living with, affected by or at risk of HIV/AIDS
- Continue the fight against HIV/AIDS so that no one is left behind
The Pioneer Grant supports a specific initiative focusing on an individual key population at higher risk – such as men who have sex with men (MSM), sex workers and injecting drug users – within an individual country. Applications can be made for more than one year and there is no maximum/minimum figure for grant request.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Gay men and HIV
- Youth and HIV
- Black Americans and HIV
- Prisoners and ex-offenders and HIV
- Injection drug users and HIV
- Policies and HIV
- Applicants must be a registered not-for-profit or charitable organization in one of the following countries – Cameroon, Cote D’Ivoire, Ghana, India, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Myanmar (Burma), Nigeria, Russian Federation, South Africa, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Applicants must have focus on service delivery.
- Applicants must be catalytic in nature, scalable in design, and innovative.
- Applicants must be able to track changes such as access to condoms, HIV testing and treatment of program beneficiaries.
Note: Eligible applicants must complete and submit the online Concept Note Form within the deadline. Selected applicants will be invited to submit full proposal.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
For more information, please visit EJAF Pioneer Grants.