Deadline: 30 September 2014
The Genesis Prize Foundation invites teams representing non-profits or for-profits around the globe to participate in the Genesis Challenge with their idea. This is an opportunity for total ten teams of Youth with ideas to win $100,000 USD each along with other benefits like connections to mentors, and opportunities to convene and learn from one another. The idea issues can vary from peace to human rights, to gender to children or any other. It should be a team effort to solve a communal or global problem.
Multi-disciplinary teams of young adults should propose big ideas to better the world. Each team must consist of approximately 10 individuals and must designate a team leader (age 20-36). Other team members must be 18 years or older.
The interested teams must register to the Genesis Generation Challenge by 30 September 2014 and submit complete application by 28 October 2014.
- Any individual, organization and/or business entity can participate in the challenge.
- Employees of the Competition Host, the Genesis Prize Foundation, RAMPIT and any of their subsidiaries and/or affiliates of those entities and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or persons living in the same households of such employees from those entities, are not eligible.
- Interested entities must register to participate in the challenge.
- Individuals must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Applicants cannot reside in nor be governed by countries that are prohibited by law, regulation (including United States or other applicable export laws and regulations), treaty or administrative act from entering into trade relations (including export of technology) with the United States of America or its citizens.
- Entrant may not register more than one true and uniform identity; multiple registrations for a participant using multiple identities are not allowed.
For more information, please visit Genesis Generation Challenge.