Deadline: 10 June 2014
The Toyota Environmental Activities Grant Program is accepting applications for overseas project grant and domestic project grant.
- Overseas project – targets the activities in overseas, conducted by groups based in Japan or foreign groups collaborate with Japanese groups. Applications can be made for maximum 7 million Yen to conduct project up to two years (starting from January 2015).
- Domestic project– targets community-based activities in Japan. Grant applications can be made for up to 3 million Yen to implement the project for up to two years (starting from January 2015)
The major objective of the grant program is to support environmental revitalization and conservation activities both in Japan and overseas for the purpose of sustainable development.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Global Warming Countermeasures
- NPOs (Non-profit organizations), NGOs (Non-governmental organizations), charitable organizations and officially unregistered voluntary organizations or groups are eligible to apply.
- For-profits, national, regional and municipal government agencies, schools (including from kindergarten to universities) and international institutions (established by international agreements) are not eligible for this grant.
For more information, please visit Toyota Environment Activities Grant Program.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.