Deadline: 10 June 2014
The Toyota Environmental Activities Grant Program is accepting applications for overseas project grant and domestic project grant.
- Overseas project – targets the activities in overseas, conducted by groups based in Japan or foreign groups collaborate with Japanese groups. Applications can be made for maximum 7 million Yen to conduct project up to two years (starting from January 2015).
- Domestic project– targets community-based activities in Japan. Grant applications can be made for up to 3 million Yen to implement the project for up to two years (starting from January 2015)
The major objective of the grant program is to support environmental revitalization and conservation activities both in Japan and overseas for the purpose of sustainable development.
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Global Warming Countermeasures
- NPOs (Non-profit organizations), NGOs (Non-governmental organizations), charitable organizations and officially unregistered voluntary organizations or groups are eligible to apply.
- For-profits, national, regional and municipal government agencies, schools (including from kindergarten to universities) and international institutions (established by international agreements) are not eligible for this grant.
For more information, please visit Toyota Environment Activities Grant Program.