Deadline: 4 April 2015
The U.S. Consulate General Public Affairs Section in Hyderabad, India is accepting proposals for a grant humanities to help students and working professionals explore, understand, and change their world.
Funding Type and Amount
- Minimum Award Amount: $5,000
- Maximum Award Amount: $10,000
U.S. Consulate Hyderabad is thus offering funds to academic and research institutions physically located in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, and Telangana, or to U.S. academic and research institutions seeking to form non-profit linkages with academic and research institutions in the three afore mentioned Indian states.
Proposals must pertain to one or more of the following academic subjects:
- political science
- political theory
- political psychology
- strategic studies
- security studies
- international relations
- conflict mitigation/resolution
- comparative religious studies
- gender studies
- regional studies
- cultural anthropology
- multicultural or comparative art, music, literature, or dance
- U.S. and Indian registered not-for-profit, non-governmental organizations, and other legally-recognized non-profit institutions (including think tanks and strategic studies institutions) are eligible to apply
- Applicants must acquire all required registrations in the United States and/or India.
- All intellectual property considerations and rights must be fully met in the United States and India.
Applicants are requested to submit proposals electronically via Grants.gov.
For more information, visit grants.gov and search for funding opportunity number: HRFP15-03.