Deadline: 4 April 2015
The U.S. Consulate General Public Affairs Section in Hyderabad, India is accepting proposals for a grant humanities to help students and working professionals explore, understand, and change their world.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Funding Type and Amount
- Minimum Award Amount: $5,000
- Maximum Award Amount: $10,000
U.S. Consulate Hyderabad is thus offering funds to academic and research institutions physically located in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, and Telangana, or to U.S. academic and research institutions seeking to form non-profit linkages with academic and research institutions in the three afore mentioned Indian states.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Proposals must pertain to one or more of the following academic subjects:
- political science
- political theory
- political psychology
- strategic studies
- security studies
- international relations
- conflict mitigation/resolution
- comparative religious studies
- gender studies
- regional studies
- cultural anthropology
- multicultural or comparative art, music, literature, or dance
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- U.S. and Indian registered not-for-profit, non-governmental organizations, and other legally-recognized non-profit institutions (including think tanks and strategic studies institutions) are eligible to apply
- Applicants must acquire all required registrations in the United States and/or India.
- All intellectual property considerations and rights must be fully met in the United States and India.
Applicants are requested to submit proposals electronically via Grants.gov.
For more information, visit grants.gov and search for funding opportunity number: HRFP15-03.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.