Deadline: 2 February 2015
Fondation Ensemble is serious about conserving threatened animal species. The Foundation provides small grants to organizations anywhere in the world that are willing to implement project activities for protecting the threatened animals. The grant contribution of the foundation will be maximum € 15,000 for one to two years period. This grant contribution will be maximum 50% of the total project budget.
Threatened Animal Species Fund Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant organization must be in existence for at least two full years.
- Application can be made to implement project in any of the locations where the project activities are applicable.
- Project should contribute to protecting one or more threatened animal species according to the IUCN classification (‘vulnerable’ or more).
- Application should contain a detailed overall budget (in Euros), indicating the costs to be covered by Fondation Ensemble, including administrative costs (10% maximum) that incorporate head office support costs.
- Application should indicates the names of all donors and their confirmed or expected contributions.
- The proposal must be written in French or in English.
FundsforNGOs Premium Members can get instant access to this entire document quickly. If you are a Premium Member, log in here to access it. Not a Premium Member? Learn the amazing benefits and also sign up at 50% discount now.