GlobalGiving is an online fundraising platform that gives social entrepreneurs and nonprofits from anywhere in the world a chance to raise the money they need to improve their communities.
Its goal is to find organizations best positioned to solve problems in their communities and help increase their impact.
Once the application gets approved by the team, the applicants become able to:
- post a project to promote their project and receive donations;
- use GlobalGiving’s donor management and communication tools;
- participate in at least three giving day campaigns each year, with thousands of dollars in matching funds and bonus prizes provided by GlobalGiving;
- access free training programs and learning tools to help their organization grow and thrive;
- non-US organizations can get tax-deductible donations for US donors.
- Arts & Culture
- Climate Change
- Democracy & Governance
- Disaster Recovery
- Economic Development
- Human Rights
- Humanitarian Assistance
- Peace & Security
- Women & Girls
How to Apply
- The application procedure consists of two phases:
- Application submission: Interested applicants can begin their applications via given website.
- Creating a Page: Share details about your work with potential donors, demonstrating how their donation will make a difference.
- Once, the application gets approved by GlobalGiving, the applicant will immediately be able to receive donations from his/her network and access GlobalGiving learning tools.
For more information, please visit GlobalGiving.