Deadline: 23 October 2015
– 8 travel grants GBP (British Pounds) 1500: For researchers to use to present gendered research at a conference, or for attending a conference on the topic of gender, or for attending training in gender issues.
– 8 workshop grants GBP (British Pounds) 4000: For experienced researchers or academic staff who would like to organise a gender workshop. Some topics may include:
- Gender mainstreaming in higher education
- Developing an institutional gender policy
- Gendered research
- Including gender in proposal writing
- Sexual harassment and/or security
- The impact of gender roles on professional development
The above topics are only examples and AuthorAid is also interested in other topics and ideas. It expects all workshops to include reflections and action planning sessions. Support will be given for these follow-up activities, if needed.
For more information, visit this AuthorAid.