Deadline: 23 October 2015
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
– 8 travel grants GBP (British Pounds) 1500: For researchers to use to present gendered research at a conference, or for attending a conference on the topic of gender, or for attending training in gender issues.
– 8 workshop grants GBP (British Pounds) 4000: For experienced researchers or academic staff who would like to organise a gender workshop. Some topics may include:
- Gender mainstreaming in higher education
- Developing an institutional gender policy
- Gendered research
- Including gender in proposal writing
- Sexual harassment and/or security
- The impact of gender roles on professional development
The above topics are only examples and AuthorAid is also interested in other topics and ideas. It expects all workshops to include reflections and action planning sessions. Support will be given for these follow-up activities, if needed.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
For more information, visit this AuthorAid.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.