Deadline: 10 April 2016
The New Fund for Cinema and Television (NFCT) in cooperation with FES Israel are seeking call for applications for its 2016 Greenhouse Women Program for female Israeli documentarists, with an aim to support diverse filmmakers, and to back a broad array of projects encompassing many different issues, stories and perspectives that enrich the cultural landscape in Israel.
The program brings together 12 talented female documentarists from diverse religious, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, and supports them in the development of compelling documentaries that amplify women’s voices about important contemporary and social issues.
Fields of Activities
- Social Justice
- Labor Relations
- Shared Society
- Gender Justice
- Peace and Security Dialogue
- Israeli-German/European Relations
The one-year program includes three 5-day residential workshops spanning a period of eight months.
- The call is open to women documentarists from all over Israel.
- Filmmakers have several different options for submitting projects in various stages of development and completion to the NFCT for funding consideration.
- All applications must be submitted in Hebrew only.
- The Program accept submissions three or four times a year for feature-length documentaries.
- Filmmakers can apply for a development, production, or post-production grant depending on their individual needs.
Note: The program will start in July 2016.
For more information, please visit Greenhouse Women Program.