Deadline: 31 March 2016
The Nordic Council of Ministers with an aim to stimulate Nordic cooperation for gender equality, within their strategy and its prioritizations, are currently inviting voluntary organizations active in the Nordic countries for its Funding Scheme for Gender Equality 2016.
Funding of up to DKK 50 000–500 000 will be granted to projects, expected to generate both Nordic value and added gender equality value.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- The following activities are eligible for funding:
- Nordic conferences/meetings
- Network development
- Participation of voluntary organizations in Nordic or international conferences/courses/meetings
- The funding scheme is intended for a broad target group and the calls for applications are open to a wide range of activities and organizations, including:
- Voluntary/citizens’ organizations
- Government agencies and other public organizations (for example municipalities and university units
- Other non-commercial actors
- Businesses (small and medium-sized)
- Each project must involve at least three Nordic countries, where the Faroe Islands, Greenland and the Åland Islands can count as one. Funding may also be granted for activities involving collaboration in neighbouring areas (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania as well as North-West Russia) in which at least two Nordic countries are participating. The primary applicant should come from a Nordic country, the Faroe Islands, Greenland or the Åland Islands.
- The following activities are not eligible for funding:
- Activities already funded partly or fully by MR-JÄM or the Nordic Council of Ministers
- Activities for which a budget in DKK has not been submitted
- Activities for which the funding application has been submitted past the application deadline
- Activities for which a complete application has not been submitted (all mandatory fields have not been completed or appendices are missing)
- Organisation linked to political parties
- Activities designed to generate a profit for the funding recipient
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The application is to be submitted in one of the three Scandinavian languages or in English through the use of an online application form that will be available in March on the official website.
For more information, please visit Nordic Funding Scheme for Gender Equality.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.