Deadline: 12 May 2016
The Funds for Women Graduates (FfWG) is offering Emergency Grants for women with graduate who face an unforeseen financial crisis whilst engaged in study or research at an approved institution of higher education in Great Britain. These grants will be offered twice a year, in May and November.
FfWG awards grants specifically for living expenses to Women, during their postgraduate studies, with the aim of positively impacting their future career and our society as a whole.
The Charity is a subsidiary of the British Federation of Women Graduates (BFWG) with which its history is richly entwined. BFWG itself also promotes research by women graduates in the final year of a PhD, or completing postdoctoral research
- Women Graduates from Great Britain and overseas are eligible to apply.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Evidence of ability to pay fees is required.
- An Emergency grant is not a ‘top up’ award; most students are short of money.
- These are one-off payments to assist with completion of an academic year’s work.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may contact organization to know about applying details.
For more information, please visit Emergency Grants.