Deadline: 1 March 2016
Funds for women graduates (FfWG) is offering Foundation Grants to help women graduates with their living expenses (not fees) while registered for study or research at an approved institution of higher education in Great Britain.
FfWG is an educational charity whose objective is to promote the advancement of education and promotion of higher education and wider learning of women graduates by providing grants specifically for living expenses to Women during their UK based postgraduate studies, with the aim of positively impacting their future career.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Women graduates from UK and overseas are eligible to apply.
- They must be studying or intend to study in Great Britain and in their final fee paying or writing up year at postgraduate or postdoctoral level.
- Any subject or field of study will be considered.
- There is no upper age limit.
- A grant will only be given for the final year of a PhD or DPhil.
- Evidence of ability to pay fees is required.
- Students reading for a part-time PhD or DPhil will be eligible to apply from their third year onwards.
- The Grants will be a contribution towards living expenses for one year’s academic study or research.
- The amount of the Foundation Grant awarded will be decided by FfWG.
- Grant holders must submit a written report at the end of the academic year for which the grant was awarded.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may contact organization to know about applying details.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Foundation Grants