Deadline: 1 March 2016
Funds for women graduates (FfWG) is offering Foundation Grants to help women graduates with their living expenses (not fees) while registered for study or research at an approved institution of higher education in Great Britain.
FfWG is an educational charity whose objective is to promote the advancement of education and promotion of higher education and wider learning of women graduates by providing grants specifically for living expenses to Women during their UK based postgraduate studies, with the aim of positively impacting their future career.
- Women graduates from UK and overseas are eligible to apply.
- They must be studying or intend to study in Great Britain and in their final fee paying or writing up year at postgraduate or postdoctoral level.
- Any subject or field of study will be considered.
- There is no upper age limit.
- A grant will only be given for the final year of a PhD or DPhil.
- Evidence of ability to pay fees is required.
- Students reading for a part-time PhD or DPhil will be eligible to apply from their third year onwards.
- The Grants will be a contribution towards living expenses for one year’s academic study or research.
- The amount of the Foundation Grant awarded will be decided by FfWG.
- Grant holders must submit a written report at the end of the academic year for which the grant was awarded.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may contact organization to know about applying details.
For more information, please visit Foundation Grants