Deadline: 30 November 2015
The Landmark Development Initiative (LDI) Africa is calling applications for its Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program (EIFP) to provide hands-on service opportunities for global young business and development leaders at Africa’s leading profit and nonprofit firms. The program is designed to match financial capital invested in emerging African businesses with the human capital needed to take these institutions to scale.
While working with their organization, Fellows enjoy the following benefits and more;
- Experience the growth of Africa’s most innovative businesses
- Direct exposure to emerging markets
- Paid positions, housing and travel
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Potential consulting, employment and seed capital investment after fellowship
- Access to the global LDI Africa network
- Young business and nonprofit professionals with 2 to 10 years of work experience, and with strong familiarity with or interest in Africa.
- Applicants must also have an undergraduate or post-graduate degree.
- EIFP Fellowship is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants must be fluent in English language.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Emerging Institutions Fellowship.