Deadline: 8 April 2016
Europe Foundation (EPF) is seeking applications from organisations for its Strategic Grants; a new component of the Open Door Grantmaking program to acquire funding for institutional development support for implementing long-term projects (18-24 months).
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
EPF was established as a local organization in 2008 with a mission to empower people to effect change for social justice and economic prosperity through hands-on programs, helping them to improve their communities and their own lives. EPF engages citizens in social, economic, and political developments, in order to effect substantive and sustainable positive socio-economic change at the local, regional, and national level through both operational programs and grant-making.
The Foundation is committed to the principle of gender equality and encourages applicants to consider the different impact the project may have on female and male members of the society.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Citizen monitoring
- Corporate and community philanthropy
- Evidence-based advocacy and policy making
- Cross-border/cross-community cooperation
- Cross-cutting gender policy
- Youth integration
- Public-private partnerships
- Open Door grantmaking
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
To qualify for Strategic Grants, organizations should satisfy all the following criteria:
- Several years of un-interrupted operations in their fields of interest and track record of attracting diverse sources of funding.
- Proven record of serving as a resource for civil society and local civic leaders in a specific region(s).
- Strong interest in and commitment to strategic organizational development.
- Access to diverse means to support their activities, such as membership fees, program income, own office space, etc.
- Interest in exploring the idea of creating social enterprise as a model to address local needs and contribute to institutional sustainability.
- Commitment to work with other leading regional CSOs to identify common issues that can be put on the national policy agenda.
- Commitment to gender equality and equity
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants can download and complete the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Europe Foundation.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.