Deadline: 31 May 2016
The Office of Citizen Exchanges, Youth Programs Division, of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs is seeking proposals from public and private non-profit organizations for FY 2016 Youth Leadership Program with Burma to conduct three- to four-week U.S.-based exchange programs for teenagers and adult educators.
Participants will be high-school-aged youth and adult educators. Applicants should plan to provide U.S.-based programming for 17-18 youth and 2-3 adult participants from Burma. The activity for each program will prepare participants to conduct projects at home that serve a community need.
The Bureau intends to award:
- One cooperative agreement for $190,000 (base year)
- Two non-competitive continuations for an estimated total amount of $570,000.
- Civic education
- Community engagement
- Private institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
For more information, visit Youth Leadership Program with Burma.