Deadline: 30 June 2015
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is calling applications for protecting and improving public health globally by building and strengthening public health impact, systems, capacity and security. Its purpose is to support immediate response efforts for the current Ebola outbreak, other infectious disease outbreaks or health threats, and Public Health Emergencies of International Concern (PHEICs).
- Preventing avoidable epidemics
- Detecting threats early
- Responding rapidly and effectively
- Approximate Total Fiscal Year Funding: $31,500,000
- Approximate Project Period Funding: $157,500,000
- Total Project Period Length: 5 year(s)
- Expected Number of Awards: 21
- Approximate Average Award: $1,500,000 Per Budget Period
- Award Ceiling: $10,000,000 Per Budget Period
- Award Floor: $0 Per Budget Period
- Estimated Award Date: 09/01/2015
- Budget Period Length: 12 month(s)
Eligibility Information – Eligibility is limited to National Ministries of Health or thier Bona Fide Agents in countries where there is existing partnership with CDC, but is not limited to countries where CDC has a physical presence.
Application and Submission Information
- Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS)
- System for Award Management (SAM)
The applicant must receive pre-approval to submit a paper application. If the applicant is authorized to submit a paper application, it must be received by the deadline.
For more information, visit grants.gov and search for funding opportunity number: CDC-RFA-GH15-1627.