Deadline: 22 September 2015
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID)/OFDA’s Humanitarian Policy and Global Engagement Division (HPGE) is seeking applications from humanitarian stakeholders to contribute in the growth and development of the next generation of humanitarian leaders in the field of humanitarian assistance.
The objective of the program is to broaden engagement in the humanitarian response community by expanding academic instruction and professional development training available to community-based, national and/or international NGOs on humanitarian policies and practice.
USAID will provide up to US $4 million approximately to support the program.
- Leadership, including the development and dissemination of methodologies to measure success and operational effectiveness of programs;
- Innovative programs in technology and practice that could improve how the humanitarian assistance community coordinates and functions in the field during any given response;
- Contingency planning and strategic design that can link academic search opportunities with pragmatic experience of experts in the field.
The duration of program is up to 24 months from the date of award.
- U.S and Non-U.S. Non-Profit Organizations as well as For-Profit Organizations are eligible to apply for the program.
- U.S and Non-U.S. Colleges and Universities, U.N. Agencies and Other USG Agencies are also eligible to apply for the program.
- Partners new to USAID may also submit their applications.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their applications electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit grants.gov and download the full announcement of the opportunity.