Deadline: 10 May 2016
The Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan is currently inviting all eligible organizations to submit a proposal for conducting a one week professional training seminar and subsequently implementing a job fair for female journalism students and recently-graduated women journalists.
The goal of the project is to contribute to the advancement of women as equal members of society.
The selected applicants will:
- Conduct four separate week-long seminars on professional networking
- Plan and implement a job fair
- Follow-up Activities
The award ceiling is set at $65,000 for the grant’s period. The floor is $55,000.
- The project will be funded by Economic Support Funds and authorized by the Foreign Assistance Act and is subject to the statutory limitations of such funding.
- Eligibility is open to all types of applicants except for individuals and government entities.
- Organizations may sub-contract with other entities, but only one entity can be the prime recipient of the award. When sub-contracting with other entities, the responsibilities of each entity must be clearly defined in the proposal.
How to Apply
All application materials must be submitted electronically via given website.
For more information, please visit PAS Kabul.