Deadline: 10 May 2016
The Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan is currently inviting all eligible organizations to submit a proposal for conducting a one week professional training seminar and subsequently implementing a job fair for female journalism students and recently-graduated women journalists.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The goal of the project is to contribute to the advancement of women as equal members of society.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The selected applicants will:
- Conduct four separate week-long seminars on professional networking
- Plan and implement a job fair
- Follow-up Activities
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The award ceiling is set at $65,000 for the grant’s period. The floor is $55,000.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The project will be funded by Economic Support Funds and authorized by the Foreign Assistance Act and is subject to the statutory limitations of such funding.
- Eligibility is open to all types of applicants except for individuals and government entities.
- Organizations may sub-contract with other entities, but only one entity can be the prime recipient of the award. When sub-contracting with other entities, the responsibilities of each entity must be clearly defined in the proposal.
How to Apply
All application materials must be submitted electronically via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit PAS Kabul.