Deadline: 29 June 2015
The Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the US Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan invites all eligible organizations to submit a proposal for the administration of the English Language and Computer Learning Centers (ELCLCs) located at eight public university locations across Afghanistan. The goal of the project is to manage eight English and computer e-learning centers at six Afghan public universities, employing sufficient staff to teach English and provide computer skills training to some 10,000 university students and faculty each academic year.
These eight ELCLCs are currently located at six universities around Afghanistan: Herat University (and Herat Education Faculty), Nangarhar University, Kabul University, Kabul Polytechnic University, Balkh University (and Balkh Education Faculty), and Kandahar University.
- Number of Awards Anticipated: 1
- Anticipated Award Amount: The award Floor for the base period is set at $2,500,000. The award ceiling for the base period is set at $ 3,000,000. The ceiling for option year one is set at $1,000,000; the floor is set at $835,000. The ceiling for option year two is also $1,000,000; the floor is set at $835,000.
- Anticipated Award Period: Base Period: 36 months; Option Years: two 12 month periods
- Anticipated Start Date: August 2015
- Eligibility is open to Afghan non-profit, non-governmental organizations. Organizations may sub-contract with other entities, but only one, non-profit, non-governmental entity can be the prime recipient of the award.
- For profit entitles are not eligible to be the prime recipient of an award under this NOFO.
- Applicants must submit proof of their non-profit status with their proposal submission.
- Individuals are not eligible for an award under this NOFO.
How to Apply?
All application materials must be submitted electronically through Grants.gov. Applications materials submitted via other means such as email will not be accepted. All applications must be received by the deadline.
For more information, visit grants.gov and search for funding opportunity number: SCAKAB-15-CA-011-SCA-05132015.