Deadline: 8 December 2015
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for a cooperative agreement from qualified U.S. and Non-U.S. organizations to fund a program entitled “Community Capacity for Health”.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Community Capacity for Health activity aims to improve the sustainability of the existing community health system, as well as increase quality of its services through an integrated approach. The activity will be implemented primarily in the north and west of Madagascar in the regions of Menabe, Melaky, Boeny, Sofia, Diana, Sava and Analanjirofo15. These are regions where USAID has invested in the community health system through MAHEFA or previous programs and where community health volunteers have been active.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- to rebuild the capacity of the public sector to adequately plan, deliver, and manage community health services.
- to strengthen community engagement in the community health and health service delivery.
Priority Intervention Areas
- Infant and Child health
- Maternal health and family planning
- Health commodity distribution
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- USAID intends to provide $30 million in total USAID funding over a five year period.
- The ceiling for this program is $30 million.
- Actual funding amounts are subject to availability of funds.
- U.S. and non-US organizations are eligible to apply for this program.
- USAID encourages applications from a broad range of interested parties, foreign and domestic non-profit organizations, foreign and domestic for-profit companies that forego profit, faith-based organizations, individuals, foundations, academic institutions, civic groups and regional organizations.
- USAID welcomes applications from organizations which have not previously done business with USAID.
- Applicants must have established financial management, monitoring and evaluation processes, internal control systems, and policies and procedures that comply with established U.S. Government standards, laws, and regulations.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants must submit their applications electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit grants.gov and download the full announcement of the opportunity.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.