Deadline: 16 May 2016
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Ukraine is seeking applications from qualified U.S. Private Voluntary Organisations(PVOs) or regional Non-U.S. non-profit or for-profit Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) for funding of an activity entitled “Facilitating Access to Venture Funding in Belarus (AID-VENTURE) with an aim to support private sector actors, both local and international.
The AID-VENTURE activity will help create the framework and basic conditions for the expansion of venture funding in Belarus.
- Contribute to the creation of the legal and regulatory framework conducive to venture funding
- Expand the availability of venture capital: help build the local community of private venture investors and integrate Belarus in the international venture funding ecosystem
- Build capacity for venture fund creation
- Strengthen connections between demand and supply: bringing investors closer to start-ups
Funding Information: Subject to funding availability, USAID intends to provide $2,469,000 in total USAID funding over a 5-year period.
- USAID encourages applications from potential new partners.
- USAID will not accept applications from individuals.
- To be eligible for award of Cooperative Agreement organizations must have a commitment to non‐discrimination with respect to beneficiaries and adherence to equal opportunity employment practices. Non‐discrimination includes equal treatment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender, and political affiliation.
- Applicants may utilize the services of consultants, for-profit organizations, foundations, universities and other partners for specific tasks or activities under the award, but these services should be included as individual line items in the applicant’s budget and the service providers will not be considered as sub-awardees.
- Only U.S. PVOs and Non-U.S. (regional/local) NGOs are eligible for awards.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Interested applicants must submit their application packages electronically via given website.
For more information, please visit Facilitating Access to Venture Funding in Belarus.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.