Deadline: 31 December 2015
The American Psychological Foundation is currently inviting applications for its Pearson Early Career Grant programme 2015.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Pearson Early Career Grant encourages early career clinicians to work in an area of critical societal need. Pearson partnered with APF to ensure psychology addresses critical needs in society.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- One $12,000 annual grant
- An additional $1,500 for travel costs for the recipient to attend the following year’s American Psychological Association Convention.
The Pearson Early Career Grant
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Supports psychology’s efforts to improve areas of critical need in society, including but not limited to innovative scientifically based clinical work with serious mental illness, serious emotional disturbance, incarcerated or homeless individuals, children with serious emotional disturbance (SED), and adults with serious mental illness (SMI).
- Encourages early career psychologists to devote their careers to under-served populations.
Applicants must be
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Be a psychologist with an EdD, PsyD, or PhD from an accredited university
- Be no more than 10 years postdoctoral
How to Apply
Applicants must be submitted through the online form available on the websites. Applications must include
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Detailed proposal that makes a case for the need to be addressed; describes the proposed project, methodology and the applicant’s qualifications; and includes a timeline, detailed budget, and justification.
- Current CV
- Two letters of support.
For more information, please visit Pearson Early Career Grant programme.