Deadline: 5 May 2016
MQ: Transforming Mental Health is seeking applications from talented researchers for its MQ Fellows Award 2016, to support the most promising early career scientists, clinician-scientists and researchers who are asking the difficult and challenging questions that will bring transformational advances in mental health science.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The MQ Fellows Award programme will provide up to £75,000 per year for three years, or up to £225,000 in total funding.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Must be early career researchers establishing their independence:
- The applicant may be based anywhere in the world to apply for the MQ Fellows Award. Please note that the co-funded MQ and Arthritis Research UK Award is open to UK-based applicants only.
- With a PhD, DPhil, DClinPsy, MBBS, MD or equivalent
- By end of October 2016, have accumulated 3-7 years (whole-time-equivalent) research experience equivalent in nature to postdoctoral research,
- May be in post as lecturer or associate professor at time of application (provided the previous criteria are met).
- Be able to show that this award will help establish your independence relative to current position.
- Must be applying for an MQ Fellows Award for the first time. Please note that if you have previously applied to the MQ Fellows Awards, you are automatically excluded from further applications.
- Must have an ORCID identifier.
- Must be able to demonstrate in their submitted application:
- That their proposed project addresses a question relevant to mental health, such as the diagnosis, treatment or prevention of mental illness,
- Addresses opportunities for interdisciplinary work.
- Must be eligible to enter the UK for an interview and to participate in annual meetings, if (s)he is not a British national. Applicants are responsible for obtaining their own visa, if required.
- Must complete and submit their application in English.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit MQ Fellows Award.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.