Deadline: 15 April 2016
The University of Zimbabwe College of Health Science is inviting applicants for PERFECT Junior Faculty Research Training(PERFECT) Program. This announcement by the university is for the first cohort of10 trainees from committed junior faculty in the following disciplines:
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- HIV AIDS
- Women’s Health
- Mental Health
- Cardivascular Diseases
- Dental/Craniofacial disorder
The training programme will consist of:
- Core Research Skills Courses: Research methodology, health information literacy, bioethics, research administration, grant writing, scientific writing for publication, presentation skills
- Associated Skills Training: Leadership & management & governance, bioinformatics, biosafety, Intellectual property rights and technology transfer
- Practical: Mentorship, mentored research projects, Electives and attachments
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- MMed or equivalent, MSc, MPhil or PhD
- Should not be more than 45 years of age
- Current faculty members of any UZCHS Department
- Staff development fellows, research fellows, lecturers and senior lecturers
- Brief research proposal (2-3 page capsule/concept)
- Commitment to a research career
- Commitment to complete all components of the program
- Commitment to remain on the UZCHS faculty during and beyond the training program
- Strong endorsement of each trainee by departmental board/chair
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply for the training program via given website.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
For more information, please visit PERFECT.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.