Deadline: 2 June 2016
The Consumers, Health, Agriculture and Food Executive Agency(CHAFEA) is seeking proposals for its 3rd Health Programme to support collaborative projects that aim to promote health, prevent diseases and foster supportive environments for healthy lifestyles; protect EU citizens from serious cross-border health threats; contribute to innovative, efficient and sustainable health systems; facilitate access to better and safer healthcare for EU citizens.
- migrants’ health – best practices in care provision for vulnerable migrants and refugees;
- gathering knowledge and exchanging best practices on measures reducing underage drinking and heavy episodic drinking;
- gathering knowledge and exchanging best practises to on measures to prevent illicit drug use in line with the minimum quality standards in drug demand reduction;
- support to member states and stakeholders to address the chronic disease challenge;
- donor selection and protection.
- Applicants must be legally established organisations, public authorities, public sector bodies, in particular research and health institutions, universities and higher education establishments.
- Applicants participating in a project proposal have to be different legal entities (i.e. independent from each other) from at least 3 countries participating in the Health Programme.
- Only applications from entities established in one the following countries are eligible:
How to Apply
Proposals can only be submitted electronically via the Electronic Exchange System of the EU Research & Innovation Participant Portal available on the given website.
For more information, please visit CHAFEA.