Deadline: 4 April 2016
The Ireland Funds invests in local communities by supporting initiatives that contribute to:
- Positive mental and physical health
- Community integration
- Social entrepreneurship
- Economic development
- Sport and leisure opportunities
- Protection of the natural environment
- Arts & Culture
- Promoting Culture and Heritage
- Community Development
- Investing in Ireland’s Communities
- Assisting Disadvantaged Youth
- Promoting Philanthropy in Ireland
- Assisting the Elderly or Forgotten Irish
- Providing Access to Education
- Peace & Reconciliation
- Supporting a Shared Future for Northern Ireland
The maximum amount that can be requested is €10,000, or £8,000 for organisations based in Northern Ireland. Projects seeking larger grant amounts will not be considered through the Small Grants Round.
- Only not-for-profit and charitable organisations can apply for funding. Grants will not be made to individuals.
- Organisations may submit only one application.
- Applications must only be submitted electronically through our website. Hard copy or emailed applications will not be accepted.
- Only organisations based within the 32 counties of Ireland are eligible to apply.
- The project or activity for which you are seeking funding should take place primarily within the 32 counties of Ireland.
- Grants will not be made to organisations for projects which have completed, or for the repayment of debt.
- Applicants must be able to supply a copy of the organisation’s Constitution or Memorandum of Articles of Association and the most recent set of Audited Accounts, if applicable, or bank statements.
- Applications must be received by the deadline set on the website. Late applications will not be accepted under any circumstances.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit The Ireland Funds.